[NAMM] Fender releases Mustang V2 amplifiers
Fender introduces the second generation of Mustang guitar amplifiers, with 5 new amp models and 5 new effects.
Along with the 5 new amp models, including ’57 Twin or ’60s Thrift (18 models in total) and 5 new effects, including big fuzz or green screamer, the Mustang v2 amps are now equipped with an intelligent pitch shifter.
The amps retain from the first version the USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output, auxiliary input for media player, Fender FUSE software for deep editing, preset storage (24 onboard presets), patch swapping and free artist content as well as a chromatic tuner. The amps ship with Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender edition recording software.
The Mustang v2 series includes:
- Mustang I V.2): 20 watt combo featuring one 8" Fender Special Design speaker ($$169.99)
- Mustang II V.2): 40 watt combo with one 12" Fender Special Design speaker ($269.99)
- Mustang III V.2): 100 watts combo through one Celestion G12T-100 12" Speaker ($439.99)
- Mustang IV V.2): 150 watts combo and features two 12" Celestion G12P-80 speakers ($699.99)
- Mustang V Head V.2): 150 Watts (2 x 75) in stereo ($419.99)
- Mustang V 412 Cabinet V.2): 200 watts with four Celestion Rocket 50 12" Speakers ($399.99)
Discover the new Fender Mustang v2 series at www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.