Vox AD120VT
Vox AD120VT
greenkorn greenkorn
Published on 06/16/04 at 03:29
- Amp Modeling (2 Preamp)
- 2x60W
- Stereo effects loop, can connect an additional speaker, stereo output, headphone jack (with volume control) and I think that's all;)
- This amp models 16 different kinds of amp. From super clean to super nag. It models also 10 kinds of pedals (octave, fuzz, wah, etc ...) and seven types of effects (chorus, tremolo, flanger, delay, reverb, etc ...) There is a memory 2x 4x4 sounds ( So all the 32 possible memory). Each of which is configurable on each memory (bass, MIDD, presence, gain, etc ...) which gives great possibilities of its huge.

The adjustment effects is very simple. as large buttons to turn or press. no menu or I do not know what the other stuff. It is very easy to optenir sound is sought quickly (to the limits of the quality of course) I'll be back on its lowest. With this amp I've never used the manual so I can not even say whether or not it is clear.

This is an amp very very very very versatile. It is possible to have any type of sound from blues, jazz, etc ... the big heavy metal. The major drawback of this amp (which I was embarrassed and that's why I wanted to change the amp) is the quality of some sound. Indeed for a good clean sound you have to fight ... Personally I do not happen to have a clear sound that does not crunch. This bothers me a lot because I know perfectly well what I want her and so it's Cleaire disappointed me. Side distortion and modeling, I could not really compare with the real amp (mesa correct, Vox AC30, etc ...) but if the models are very well done I fear that the MESA are really not well at all. At least for the big sound I've ever used modeling correct. Too rough for my taste and a presence that is lacking. As against the effects are of very good quality. Very easy to configure. Very nice.

I used this amp about 5 months. At first I was really happy. Then more time passed the more I thought the sound lacked some work. The amp models have really changed much lately, but it still lacks sth .... (This is sth lamps;))
Obviously the price is really cheap! with all the possibilities that are available ...
Before this amp I had was a fender 60w transistor. I am very sorry for her its clear that we can not have with this amp. If the choice had to be rebuilt, I think I would buy something else. I think all of lamp. Besides, I sold it to buy a Mesa Rectifier head;)