Vox VT40+
proginl proginl

«  Wonderful !!!!!!! »

Publié le 01/22/11 à 14:24
Hybrid Amplifier using a lamp 12AX
22 amp models from simulated type amp with high gain to the vintage amps.
12 effects including reverb.
99 sound discs (presets). Also includes the sounds of familiar songs.
Ability to save 8 sounds personal.
Potentiometer to change from 30W to 60W.
Headphone output.
MP3 input
Entry for VFS5 footswitch (optional)

The configuration is fairly simple. It should still read the small manual to know all the tricks and feints. My old amp for home (Line 6 Spider III 30W) is simpler, but it is difficult to compare these two amps.
With the presets, it is easy sounds interesting. You can change them at will and save the banks.
I have not really tried to create my own sound without using an existing sound. is possible but it seems a bit tedious at first.
Too bad there is not a small display to display the name of the sound being used. Please take the list in the manual to know which one it is.

I play a PRS SE single cut.
The cleans sounds are just incredible. This is probably due to the lamp. It sounds very warm compared to my old amp.
The distos are good. I do not like them all but there are really that worthwhile.
For now I have not tried to play with effects on the amp. For the moment I have not had any use for the effects included are very good.

I for 5 days and I am very satisfied. I took it to the final again to see if it was enough for small gigs. I planted on our sound system and frankly it tears. It is small and light but it really in the belly.
Unfortunately I have no footswitch to enjoy as a group. So I ordered it and I should receive it very soon. I am delighted.