VOX say they have created a new breed of Valvetronix amp: The Valvetronix Pro.
VTX150 Neodymium Features
- Valvetronix Pro Series – tube tone and VOX modeling technology
- VOX Valve Reactor circuit features an EL84 Vacuum tube
- 132 presets, 44 Distinct amp models
- 25 effects
- 8 User Programs for saving your custom settings (expandable to 16 using the VC12SV)
- Manual mode relies on the physical knob settings of the amp section
- Amp offers Gain, Volume, and Master Volume; EQ features Treble, Middle, and Bass
- Power Level control can limit the power amp output wattage
- Built-in automatic guitar tuner
- Celestion VOX NeoDog neodymium 12-inch speaker
- Extension speaker output jack, obtain up to 300W of output power.
- Effects Loop for use with an external effects processor
- AUX IN jack lets you connect your CD/MP3 player
- Headphone output
- Optional VC-12SV foot controller (or VFS5) foot switch can control many of the VTX150 Neodymium’s functions
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.