Antelope is not at AES 2014 to preach Zen Buddhism but to unveil a new monitoring controller and audio summer.
Satori is a digitally-controlled analog monitoring controller that allows you to sum up to 8 channels and monitor them thanks to 4 independent headphone amps, each with its own volume control.
Regarding the control of Satori, Antelope chose a digital software Panel Control just like on the new MP32 preamp introduced a few days ago. You’ll find on the front panel of the unit a large relay-based stepped volume knob, as well as buttons for input sources and monitoring outputs select, sum, mono, dim and Mid/Side functions. You’ll also find these features on the Control Panel Software along with mutes and peak meters.
- XLR L/R analog inputs and output
- TRS Analog inputs 2-4
- D-Sub analog inputs 5-8
- 1/4” jack Talkback mic
- USB type B port for remote control
- TRS Monitor outputs 2-4
- TRS Summer Output
- LFE on 1/4” jack
- 4 headphone outputs (1/4” jacks) including two on the front panel
- Remote control panel software for Mac and PC
The Antelope Satori is expected at the end of the year for the US price of $1475. More info at antelopeaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.