TC Electronic BMC-2

«  the "pro" at an affordable price. »

Publié le 04/11/10 à 06:34
I've had 15 days.
Value for money = excellent

Connect Pro and completely.
Implementation and easy handling.
Listen headphone and independent level (analog potentiometer).
The potentiometer output XLR is digital. Ie in the final stage of the D / A conversion It is rather to be regarded as an attenuator.

Very handy as controller monotoring. We can calibrate its disposal to lock on its own reference. it allows over, and mix, always have the same level of play and not be deceived by monitoring volume changes in involuntary and uncontrollable especially.

Listening, I can objectively compare with the Converto the Boss BR series. It is much better. At all points of view, crosstalk, bandwidth balancing, dynamic definition. Nothing to do with either the converters of CD that I ever had, and I've had since the first Sony CDP 701.
It is a tool of analysis, critical listening and fine enough. I notice many defects in my old work and I have a much easier and fun with this controller / converter. I hear very quickly and with better discermenent what I do, my mistakes and corrections. It's pretty sharp.
I put 10/10 mainly because of price / quality ratio.

Images linked to this review

• photo