Eventide H8000FW
multisons multisons
Publié le 09/30/10 à 08:13
Powerful multi-effects processor on the bottom of Eventide owner who gives him a sound has now become a very caractristique REFERENCES.

MODEL FW availing oneself of the 24 in / out numrique simultaneously in addition to 4 in / out analog, the possibilities are endless routing of fact but when taken in hand is empty!

With Firewire it may be your sound card! or become a wholesale hardware plugins!

The machine is really made for board is incorporated in all configurations, all purpose studio!

The manual is big but doing it does not address a public or professional Speciality therefore must be read correctly even if after some line we have the impression of being mistaken for a dork I would say that it made in the USA ...

We then find quickly how to configure it in his studio (in out by his studio clock numrique worthy of brands converter master thus with me) left that try to explain all the presets with a handy info page, it to make a bank of favorites and think bte.
The presets are doing well even if I never use it.

I admit its very ing but as an example for not cit Lionel Habert, musician learned to use this machine in 1 month and continues to make me discover its possibilities.
As well as single large multi effect that covers ALL the effects that are used in real time (reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch, harmonizer, pitch correction in real time ...), so it is and more a weapon in the sound design.

I did not venture to design algorithms, I customize my user presets, and I did not go around although I do mix and sound disgn film and cartoon fantasy or is pushed without the limitations stops ... I have not seen the end!

Everything is good in H8000FW, taking its mastering through the mix and the sound disgn, it's just unbelievable, the sound always comes out better when I'm not happy in my mac (with Logic UAD2 PowerCore 6000 and full plug) the H8000FW do!
It knows its capacity ultra harmonizer, you must have one to understand how the Yanks do their sound ...

H8000FW The machine is a little known because CHRE and especially paradoxical, its handling is terrible but its use is incredible.
I used a lot in others before my own, I put in all the prods in which I participated for a bit there did Eventide in the studio.
Just as a single machine and are evolutive, we can change a girlfriend but does not spare his H8000FW easily, unless you have 2 (Eventide).

Indispensable if we want to do a good sound!