Lexicon Alex
Anonymous
Published on 06/07/07 at 06:34
Value For Money : Correct
- What are the effects or types of effects available?
Reverb, delay

USE

- Is Gnrale setup simple?
Yes, doing nothing is connected and uses
- The edition of sounds and effects is it easy?
Yes, since there is no effect normment is very simple
- Is the manual is clear and sufficient? ...?
I do not know, I have not read it;-)

- Are the effects effective and sufficiently ADAPTS GPs?
Yes and no, I used before to put a rverb mainly on the battery and c'tait no more but now I no longer use that to put the effect on the voice for a plug for the headphone return. I use my plugins in PT
- Which instruments do you use?
See above

NOTICE GLOBAL

- How long have you use it?
11 years
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Simple but too simple but very good ... there are always better
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
No, I used the lexicon MPX1 for other instrumentals and it had nothing to do ...
- How do you report qualitprix?
Correct
- With the exprience, you do again this choice ...?
No, I have directly taken a more upmarket but now it has its utility for the headphone back for voices