Lexicon MPX-500
Lexicon MPX-500

Multi-Effects Processor from Lexicon belonging to the MPX series.

guizmo238 guizmo238
Publié le 04/26/06 à 05:54
Almost all the effects for the course ...
high-end digital effects
editable with the buttons and wheel in facade
xlr jack conection at noon ...
rack ...

Not too complicated to run a departing
against by the edition of the effects is quite complicated for a Newbee
the manual for its part seems pretty clear (except that mine is in English ...) lolll

No clearly audible breath and effects with little to disguise the sound envelope ... we understand ?????
I use it on voice and sometimes on my guitar ...
prefer my effects are reverbs rooms and I do not hate ...

It's been six months that I have and I am very satisfied.
what I love is the easy access of a patch that can be made in advance and are stored in the user bank is very very simple to search even live
I had an old alex before purchasing this one and I always used my Viaux even if I combine it with more ... it's crazy crazy crazy ....
I did not purchase pay dearly and very happy I think I would pay more than double and I find the price justified?
if I would do it again this choice without hesitation!