Lexicon MX200
Lexicon MX200

Multi-Effects Processor from Lexicon belonging to the MX series.

leopolmopa leopolmopa
Published on 01/19/07 at 00:44
See details other opinions

USE

Very well on this for me
super easy editing
I used the VST plug associated with a momment departure and return effect on my card
Today I do utise more plug I edited while still in facçade departure and return affect my sound card ....

Super good reverbs
I use most often on synth sounds sometimes with a slight compression
or pitch shifter or a slight detune
Chorus not really convincing

Insertion in a very good hardware \ software configuration

NOTICE GLOBAL

I have since December 2005
I love editing parameters and internal routing completely memorized
I try some multi-fx in this price range
quality / price more than correct
I would do this choice without hesitation ... to see in a few months ....