TC Electronic M300
Viguier Viguier
Publié le 07/16/10 à 05:18
View previous opinions

Very simple, everything falls to hand, not really need the manual because everything is written on the front.
Editing is a breeze.

For the price it's really good, look a little bargain price ...
The effects are all interesting except the compressor (one-hésseur the dice, I do not even remember if there is one ...) ...

I used AUX "pitites" table (Soundcraft 3200), a little of all (voice, guitars, keyboards, ...).

I especially like the stick on the voices.

Actually I have two M300: I use a stick to a stereo chorus on vocals (the return is panorisé extremes left and right) and the second to put a little delay "worked" with a little reverb ... I add to all this a little "big reverb" with my PCM80 ...

The whole gives a great presence to the vote (there are also Summit TLA100 top parallel compression ...).

For years I the boards, I will not let go when that will Heventide or other "big impact", as other Lexicon or TC bigger.

I had Beringher, the Lexicon (PCM Series and LXP Series), Yamaha (SPX series) and it's really a small effect that holds water.

The only point is that I am forced to cut back the reverb / EQ effect with the mid / AGIU is to mix with this particular bike:)

I have two, so my choice was already confirmed:)

Paul