Kremona Rondo TL
Kremona adds the new Rondo TL to their Orpheus Valley Performer Series of nylon string guitars.
Rondo TL features a 64mm (2.5”) Bulgarian walnut body and a 50mm (1.97”) neck width. Rondo TL features a walnut body and solid European spruce top. An onboard Fishman Classic 3 preamp lets you plug in and amplify with three bands of active EQ and the ability to tune electronically.
The Rondo TL also features front and back wood binding, a multi‐ringed, hand‐inlaid wooden rosette, Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, African mahogany neck and a poly‐gloss finish.
• Solid European spruce top
• Bulgarian walnut back and sides
• 64mm (2.5”) body depth with Venetian cutaway
• Fishman Classic 3 pickup/preamp with 3 band EQ and onboard tuner
• African mahogany neck
• Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
• Wooden binding and rosette
• Gold machines with amber buttons, 15:1 gear ratio
• 650 mm scale, 50 mm neck width at nut
For more information: Kremona
Viewers of this article also read...
- Traveler Guitar EG-2 The Traveler Guitar EG-2 is a full 25 1/2”-scale electric guitar featuring a compact double-cutaway body shape, 3-ply pick guard, maple neck & fretboard and a classic black finish with white pickup covers.
- Electro-Harmonix Ravish Sitar Electro-Harmonix introduces the Ravish Sitar pedal, which transforms a guitar into a sitar.
- T-Rex Engineering Tap Tone T-Rex Engineering, in partnership with Guitar Center’s Director of Merchandise, Barry Mitchell, announce Tap Tone, the second of a series of four new pedals which will be available exclusively at Guitar Center stores and online at www.guitarcenter.com.