Waldorf Lector Available
Waldorf announces the availability of its Lector vocoder.
- 3 to 100 band Vocoder
- Adjustable range of Analysis Filter Bank
- Adjustable offsets and LFO modulation of Synthesis Filter Bank
- 3-band Equalizer with variable mid band
- Individual Compressors for Speech and Carrier signal
- Voiced / Unvoiced Detector
- Overdrive (types Tube, Diode, Clip)
- Stereo Chorus / Flanger, 2 to 6 stages
- Stereo Delay, syncronizable
- Sidechain input (VST 3 and Audio Unit)
- Carrier plug-in (VST 2)
16-voice Synthesizer (per voice):
- Polyphonic, Monophonic or Free-Running
- 2 Oscillators, waveforms sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse with pulse width modulation, sample&hold, noise, single and multi sample playback
- Ring Modulation
- Portamento / Glissando
- 1 Filter, types Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass, Notch (12dB and 24dB), Whitening
- 1 LFO, synchronizable, waveforms sine, triangle, sawtooth, square, sample&hold, noise
- 2 AR envelopes
Pricing & Availability:
The Lector should be available immediately from the Waldorf website with a price of 169,- Euro.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tek'it Audio Kutter 2 Kutter 2 is available now with a new user interface bringing a new modulation sequencer, from 8 to 128 steps synced to the DAW and other changes to create trance gate, fading and chop effects.
- eyoControl 1.5 Released eyoControl 1.5 is out with a new look and various improvements.
- Blue Cat Updates MB Dynamix Pack Blue Cat Audio has released a new version of its multiband processing plug-ins bundle, Blue Cat's MB Dynamix Pack.