Molten Voltage One Trick Pony
Molten Voltage has released One Trick Pony, a micro MIDI pedal that steps through the Whammy settings and reverses direction when held 2 seconds.
There are currently 13 versions of the One Trick Pony device, 11 of which are for the Digitech Whammy 4, 5, or DT.
• Cycle Path steps through the Whammy settings in order and reverses direction when held for 2 seconds.
• Drop Kick steps through the Whammy DT drop tune settings, and also reverses direction when held 2 seconds.
• Opiate recreates the 5th Up to Octave Up harmony setting from the Bass Whammy made famous by Justin Chancellor of Tool and includes a virtual expression pedal “sweep” in between.
• Linus sends tap tempo information to Line 6 devices like their POD series.
No power cable required...One Trick Pony uses a single coin cell (included) and draws practically no current when the button isn’t pressed. This means the battery will last for years, the company says.
One Trick Pony can also be ordered as a “dual use” version directly from Molten Voltage, who also offers custom programming.
For more information: www.moltenvoltage.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Guild GSR T-500 The Guild GSR T-500 is a limited production hollow-body electric guitar produced in Guild’s New Hartford factory.
- Fairfield Circuitry's Unpleasant Surprise Fairfield Circuitry presents the newest addition to its collection of robust and unique sound modifiers.
- Win A Lâg Tramontane T400DCE Lâg Guitars is giving musicians in the U.S. a chance to win a Lâg Tramontane T400DCE acoustic guitar, autographed by Richie Kotzen.