< Tous les avis Morpheus Bomber
Morpheus Bomber
Pierrot-le-sage Pierrot-le-sage

«  Excellent polyphonic pitch-shifter »

Published on 08/10/11 at 03:02
From the point of view of the construction is the pretty stuff, good sound and size is the same as the whammy has qq. prs mm (approx. 1-2cm wide). Regarding the look I like even if usually I prefer the vintage stuff. In any case it is in another GRADE compares the horrible news whammy DT.

USE

The most interesting is when I branch in the loop of my LS-2 boss: Bomber in the loop A, nothing in the loop B (= B = bypass his dry) and LS-2 rgle to "mix A + B". We thus find the mode "harmonizer" sorely lacking this beautiful pedal. It can be more rgler the LS-2 level of dry signal and Dtun. The result is really stunning: Bomber with the + 1OCT audio becomes really very beautiful 12-string. Mode -1 octave we take for Jack White in the process of sent the riff for "blue orchid."

Regarding the sound the first thing to do is to properly rgler trim (gain knob of the pedal) to have a clear sound without buzz. The shifiting pitch is really very clean, almost crystalline (without effects). The agreements go down very well sup octave lower. to beyond one feels that began screw up but nothing serious (lightweight warble like the whammy). With the Bomber can play tuning 2, 4 or 7 semitones lowest Manire everything believable. Eg for C drop the low E is granted a tone lower and updated with the Bomber rgle to -2 semitones prsque ... It's too easy and sounds really tr s correctly. The bypass Bomber does not seem to eat the rest sound but this has yet to confirm.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I had the opportunity to test my Whammy IV ct. Now where will I keep ... For the moment I do not know anything yet because we must admit that the Whammy IV has its charm but I think the Bomber is far ahead in terms of sound quality, but the price of more possibilities limits. However the trick describes above I think it will take the advantage.