All you need to satisfy fans of Hammond B3 organ as:
- Double keyboard with pleasant touch and allows glissandos without problems
- Drawbars for each keyboard
- Percussion adjustable zipper in length and as a monophonic B3
- The famous keyclick is also present and disconnected
- An interesting adjustable vibrato slow / fast attack and delay
- Commands to control a complete Leslie
- Expression pedal with long travel very comfortable and precise
- The sound of the pedal 13 notes can be played on the lower keyboard, keeping two octaves with the sound of zippers keyboard inférieu: great when it accompanies
- 9 pin connector for Leslie, headphones, jack out ....
The sounds are against proposed ADDITIONNAL to forget, but we buy this type of instrument for the organ sound!
Editing sounds is very simple: it activates the zippers and that's it!
Can be blended with the sounds of zippers ADDITIONNAL but they are not up ... shame.
You can not create your own presets, but the 3 factory presets are good and readily available in most styles of music.
Being already in flight case is very convenient for travel, especially as it is a robust construction with a solid handle and a lockable lid.
Major drawback of this robustness: the weight is important and disassembly / reassembly of the foot is painful. Preferr an X Keyboard Stand Heavy ...
It sounds very well, the zippers + percussion + the keyclick give a very realistic rendering!
Except in certain settings where the v3 vibrato / chorus c3 B3 plays a role.
The lower the pedal down very low in the spectrum, the highs have the punch.
Leslie is a real need for cons "sound"!
According to Leslie used, the result will be very variable.
I have my Pro 110 for 5 years and it's always a pleasure to play it.
This is a great choice for a budget a great organ, but only if used with a Leslie.
However, if you travel often and you are alone for handling a model monoclavier lighter is surely preferable.