New Gretsch Jim Dandy Flat Top limited edition
Gretsch announces the availability of a new limited edition of the Jim Dandy Flat Top Parlor-type acoustic guitar.
- Parlor-shape agathis body
- X bracing
- Nato neck with C shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 18 vintage-style frets (12 to body) and perloid Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.6875” (42.8mm)
- Scale length: 24” (610mm)
- Rosewood bridge with compensated PPS saddle
- 1-ply white pickguard with “G” graphic
- Semi-gloss Bronze Burst finish
Discover the new Gretsch Jim Dandy Flat Top guitar at www.gretschguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- JHS Pedals introduces the Twin Twelve JHS Pedals has worked on the stompbox version of the 1963 Silvertone 1484 “Twin Twelve” guitar amp, a pedal that will be available next week.
- The PRS S2 becomes standard and all-mahogany Paul Reed Smith announces three new variations of its S2 electric guitars in Standard versions, all made in Maryland.
- DigiTech unveils the Polara reverb pedal Polara, the new Digitech stompbox for guitar, features 7 algorithms based on the Lexicon reverbs.