iZotope Updates Ozone to v5.0.2
iZotope has announced an update to Ozone 5.
Announced Feature Changes:
- Improvements to IRC III: lessened distortion on low frequency material
- Improvements to IRC III: new "Style" control helps the limiter work with a wider variety of material
- Improved Spectrogram functionality with better Meter Tap synchronization
- Improved EQ behavior when double-clicking for a new node
Other Changes & Fixes:
- Improved keyboard support
- Fixed issues with loading EQ snapshots in multiple instances in a session
- Fixed crashes in Steinberg Wavelab
- Fixed UI issue in OS X with Steinberg Wavelab 7.2
- Fixed delay compensation issue for sampling rates above 48kHz
- Fixed issues using crossover Learn feature inside shared crossover network
- Improved Spectrogram behavior when hiding a spectrogram stream
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.