iZotope Updates Ozone to v5.0.2
iZotope has announced an update to Ozone 5.
Announced Feature Changes:
- Improvements to IRC III: lessened distortion on low frequency material
- Improvements to IRC III: new "Style" control helps the limiter work with a wider variety of material
- Improved Spectrogram functionality with better Meter Tap synchronization
- Improved EQ behavior when double-clicking for a new node
Other Changes & Fixes:
- Improved keyboard support
- Fixed issues with loading EQ snapshots in multiple instances in a session
- Fixed crashes in Steinberg Wavelab
- Fixed UI issue in OS X with Steinberg Wavelab 7.2
- Fixed delay compensation issue for sampling rates above 48kHz
- Fixed issues using crossover Learn feature inside shared crossover network
- Improved Spectrogram behavior when hiding a spectrogram stream
Viewers of this article also read...
- PropellerHead ReCycle 2.2 Propellerhead has released ReCycle version 2.2 for sale—an update to the industry standard tool that creates REX files.
- AudioRaiders Sasha Soundlab AudioRaiders announced the release of Sasha Soundlab, a library of samples and software instruments.
- Softrave Steeldrum VSTi Softrave has released Steeldrum VSTi, a new VST instrument plug-in for Windows.