Waves Chris Lord-Alge Signature Series
Waves Chris Lord-Alge Signature Series

Other effects bundle or multi-effect from Waves .

Public price: $830 incl. VAT
BeyondR BeyondR
Published on 11/30/12 at 16:47
I haven't had any issues regarding this program , the manual is very clear and provides all the necessary information and is very clear.
The general configuration and setup is quite clear and simple which saves a lot of time.

The typical functions are easy to follow and to understand.

The software performs incredibly well, the gear is stable and I've been using it for a while and I must mention that this is a great products that incorporates many many features that are extremely helpful in building the arrangement and mastering the track.

I'm getting great performances with this program and I do like it a lot, I've been using this soft for just 2 weeks.

What I like most about it is the Complete all-in-one processing chains , Mono-to-stereo and stereo components. Optimized control ranges, Optimized control ranges and the 24bit/96kHz resolution.
It has plenty of nice controls , this product contains CLA Bass, CLA Drums, CLA Vocals, CLA Guitars, CLA Effects and CLA Unplugged which is pretty much everything you need for your mixes.
My opinion about the value of price is great , you get all those fancy plugins for just ~ 900 $ which I think is a pretty good deal regarding all of those products.

Precision and quality of sounds is very very pro , this program is well-made and I do like the design that is very very simple but still provided a great precision.

I haven't really tried any big packs like this , but I will , without a doubt working with this pack gave me a big pleasure and helped my workflow.

Knowing what I know I would buy this product over and over again because it's high quality pro , looks great, feels great , and it's everything a producer needs.