Waves Chris Lord-Alge Signature Series

All user reviews for the Waves Chris Lord-Alge Signature Series

Other effects bundle or multi-effect from Waves .

Public price: $830 incl. VAT
( 5/5 based on 3 reviews )
3 reviews
  • Waves Chris Lord-Alge Signature SeriesPublished on 11/30/12 at 16:47
    I haven't had any issues regarding this program , the manual is very clear and provides all the necessary information and is very clear.
    The general configuration and setup is quite clear and simple which saves a lot of time.

The typical functions are easy to follow and to understand.

The software performs incredibly well, the gear is stable and I've been using it for a while and I must mention that this is a great products that incorporates many many features that are extremely helpful in building the arrangement and mastering the track.

I'm getting great performances with this program and I do like it a lot, I've been using this soft for just 2 weeks.
    ...

The typical functions are easy to follow and to understand.

What I like most about it is the Complete all-in-one processing chains , Mono-to-stereo and stereo components. Optimized control ranges, Optimized control ranges and the 24bit/96kHz resolution.
    It has plenty of nice controls , this product contains CLA Bass, CLA Drums, CLA Vocals, CLA Guitars, CLA Effects and CLA Unplugged which is pretty much everything you need for your mixes.
    My opinion about the value of price is great , you get all those fancy plugins for just ~ 900 $ which I think is a pretty good deal regarding all of those products.

Precision and quality of sounds is very very pro , this program is well-made and I do like the design that is very very simple but still provided a great precision.

I haven't really tried any big packs like this , but I will , without a doubt working with this pack gave me a big pleasure and helped my workflow.

Knowing what I know I would buy this product over and over again because it's high quality pro , looks great, feels great , and it's everything a producer needs.

• great plug ins

Waves Chris Lord-Alge Signature SeriesPublished on 10/06/11 at 22:25
    The Waves Chris Lord Alge Artist Signature collections is a collections of powerful plug ins that we all need! These signature products are incredibly effective to quickly to get to 80% of what is needed. Today I use a combination of Waves Modeling (classics and analog modeled plug-ins) and get excellent results. The ability to drop these into mixes to get quickly off the ground is amazing.

I must admit, I was skeptical until I did the demos. Musicians not familiar with engineering should be all over these. They won't learn much about "how" to get there with EQ/compression but they can surely get somewhere fast. After trying the Vocals plugin, I was immediately sold and had to purchase the collection. Normally I've got my vocals going through an EQ and Compressor, and with sends out to two delays and a reverb. The Vocals plug-in does all that in one go , and with such incredible ease of use that it becomes an absolute snap to get the sound you need. Really, the quality of sound output versus the amount of energy and time input is phenomenal.

Overall, I am blown away by these plugins they really make the mix come to life, i have used them for a project with no other plugins and the mix sounded great. So for anyone looking at buying Waves Chris Lord-Alge Artist Signature Collection plugins i say go for it you wont regret it. Download the demo version and you will immediately want to purchase it, no matter how much it is. I got mine for right around 750 on sale at a guitar center. It was worth every single penny. This is a very professional software created by a professional that knows what he is doing. Surprisingly the manual isn’t to bad either, pretty easy to understand, that’s always a plus!
  • A modern Rock - Pop guru in your DAW!

Waves Chris Lord-Alge Signature SeriesPublished on 07/20/11 at 09:37
    Waves Native Chris Lord Alge Artist Signature Collection.

6 Pc and Mac Compatible mixing and reamping plugins that have some unique processing underneath, created with Chris Lord Alge and some of his favourite gear.
    The 6 plugins are:
    CLA Drums
    CLA Guitars
    CLA Bass
    CLA Vocals
    CLA Effects
    CLA Unplugged
    He worked with some top artists, including Alanis Morrisette, Green Day, Nine Inch Nails, Santana, Bon Jovi, Avril Lavigne and the list goes on and on…

I’ve used this in Logic Pro 9 an Apogee Duet 2 Interface.

I have a Mac Pro 2.66 Quad Core with 8 GB of ram and a White Macbook with Intel Core 2 Duo Cpu with 4 GB of Ram..

The manual is clear and very well......
    Waves Native Chris Lord Alge Artist Signature Collection.

The 6 plugins are:
    CLA Drums
    CLA Guitars
    CLA Bass
    CLA Vocals
    CLA Effects
    CLA Unplugged

I’ve used this in Logic Pro 9 an Apogee Duet 2 Interface.

The manual is clear and very well written.

CPU Intensive Plugins

The plugins are really simple. With just the turn of a few knobs you can get quite great results. I’ve never been a fan of “presets” based plugins, but this ones expand the concept further.
    All the plugins shares between 5 and 6 controls, an input and output knob, a 3 row series of variations.
    The controls are for :

bass, treble, compression, reverb, delay, pitch, gate, sub and distortion.
    The Guitar and bass plugins have also a built in amp and overdrive simulator, that can be obviously bypassed.
    I found that these plugins works really well on a lot of material but where it really shines for me is with Electric Bass. You can go from a great 70’s hard rock sound, to a massive distorted tone that can fits perfectly in the mix in a few clicks.

The least impressive is the CLA Vocals, not because it sounds bad, but because in my opinion every voice should be treated in its own context.
    In the end if your productions are toward modern pop / heavy rock this plugin will put a smile on your face in less that 5 seconds. However it is a really CPU intensive plugin, but it is a great starting point to understand how Chris works.

You can further understand what is going on under the hood here: