Coolpedals Dirty Devil
Coolpedals presents the Dirty Devil, described as a particularily versatile overdrive /distortion pedal.
Featuring three modes, three voicings, plus a seperate boost section, the Dirty Devil is said to deliver everything from clean boost over screaming blues to singing leads.
- Controls: Gain, EQ, Volume, Boost Modes: TS (T-Screaming) NT (No Teeth) DS (Distortion) Voicings: Classic (screamer) Turbo (Boost), Devil (w. LED clipping)
- Power supply: 9 V block battery or wall adapter.
- A True Bypass Switching Pure analog signal routing
- Heavy duty, powder coated aluminium housing
- High quality parts
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gibson Guitar Launches Dark Fire Gibson Guitar announced today the limited availability of the Gibson Dark Fire guitar.
- Pro Tone Olde Wolbers Small Tone Pre Amp Christian Olde Wolbers and Pro Tone Pedals Present the 'Small Tone Pre-Amp' Pedal.
- Maxon AD-999 Pro Godlyke Distributing has announced the availability of the Maxon AD999 Pro Analog Delay.