Tone2 Gladiator 2
Tone2 announced that Gladiator 2 will be released before the end of the year.
Priced at €149 / $199, anyone who purchases Gladiator 1 now will receive Gladiator 2 for free upon release.
Gladiator 2Improvements and new features (Gladiator 1 vs Gladiator 2):
- Improved sound: "Ultra quality rendering".
- Many new patches.
- 6,657 additional waveforms.
- HCM3 synthesis engine.
- Phase modifier for analogue, warm, noisy and supersaw sounds.
- 9 new effects: Autopan, tremolo, ring modulator, phaser, flanger 2, super strings, pitch shifter, reverb trance, reverb real.
- 2nd filter (effect section): Lowpass, bandpass, highpass, talkbox.
- 6 new unison modes.
- Additional subosc (OSC5) with 21 new waveforms.
- 256 voices.
- Improved filters, additional Moog filter.
- Feedback-delay module.
- 2 additional envelopes.
- 4 additional envelope shapers.
- Additional LFO.
- Improved mod matrix with 12 slots and new routings.
- Improved random patch generation.
- Improved user interface.
- Pan for each OSC.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?