Rocktron introduced its Cyborg Digital Distortion pedal.
- Eight presets include Edgy Coils, Dirty, Austin, Crunch, Corrosive, Stack, Rectified and Armageddon. Choose a different distortion voicing for each CRUNCH and SOLO mode per preset. Both CRUNCH and SOLO sub presets may be programmed independently. Cyborgs offer instant preset recall and you can scroll and recall presets using on board foot switches or by using the preset knob.
- HUSH Noise Reduction is included. Use the HUSH to eliminate distortion noise even at extremely high gain settings.
- The Cyborg Digital Distortion offers TRUE BYPASS. (Bypass all digital processing via PGA).
- MIDI programmable and controllable.
- A Rocktron MIDI BREAKOUT CABLE helps provide complete access to the MIDI IN/MIDI OUT/THRU functions of your CYBORG. You can use any Rocktron MIDI controller including the All Access, MIDI Mate, MIDI XChange or even a PC to change presets and access any of the Cyborg parameters using standard MIDI continuous controller messages, according to the manufacturer.
Check out www.rocktron.com/frameset1.html for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.