This book is designed as a tool for using the EPS, EPS-16 Plus, and ASR samplers.
Sam Mims has been creating sounds for Ensoniq keyboards for over 20 years, and was a beta tester and factory sound programmer for many of those keyboards.
According to the publisher, you’ll find out:
- How to use drum loops, and make them match your sequencer tempo exactly
- How to sneak in an extra part when your sequencer tracks are all used
- How to create an Ensoniq-format CD-ROM for your sampler
- How to save a damaged floppy disk
- Which SCSI drives work with your sampler
- How to set up, navigate, and optimize a SCSI drive
- How to program an arpeggiator in your sampler (No, it’s not using the sequencer!)
- How to free up polyphony
- What those ERROR messages can tell you
- How to troubleshoot problems with your sampler
Pricing & Availability
You can order the book here for $29.95.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.