[Musikmesse] T-Rex Mudhoney II
This is a classic dual distortion pedal, and supposedly has been "praised for its amazing tonal range and ability to deliver everything from a smooth dirty edge to a harrowing wall of distorted sound."
• 2 Mudhoneys in 1
• Two channels of vintage gain. Switch between a nice edgy overdrive and a thick warm distortion
• Convenient boost function from the original Mudhoney (now one switch for each channel)
• Tone, Gain and volume control for each channel – so you can shape your drive
• Double value for your money
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] T-Rex Fueltank Chameleon The company says that this is the most versatile power supply T-Rex ever built, and that it can feed a large number of diverse pedals.
- [Musikmesse] T-Rex Room-Mate T-Rex says this pedal is an even better version of the tube-driven reverb pedal.
- [Musikmesse] T-Rex Octavius Pedal This effect is a tri-tone generator with a set of controls and a Boost function.