This is a classic dual distortion pedal, and supposedly has been "praised for its amazing tonal range and ability to deliver everything from a smooth dirty edge to a harrowing wall of distorted sound."
• 2 Mudhoneys in 1
• Two channels of vintage gain. Switch between a nice edgy overdrive and a thick warm distortion
• Convenient boost function from the original Mudhoney (now one switch for each channel)
• Tone, Gain and volume control for each channel – so you can shape your drive
• Double value for your money
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.