Waves Releases Update 2 for V6
Waves has released Update 2 for V6 of its plug-in range. This update includes enhanced Audio Units support (enhanced Audio Units performance for users of Logic and Digital Performer).
New features include:
- * Surround support for 360° Surround Tools, IR360°, MV360°, and UM226.
* Side-chaining for advanced dynamics and effects processing using:
- o C1 Compressor
o C1 Gate
o Renaissance Compressor
o API 2500
o Renaissance Channel (Side Chain currently not supported in DP)
o SSL Master Buss Compressor (Side Chain currently not supported in DP)
* Improved automation display.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?