The new Dirty Little Secret is available
As promised, Catalinbread released the new version of its Dirty Little Secret overdrive pedal.
The 2013 version of the Dirty Little Secret has been completely redesigned and offers now two distinct voicings, "Super Lead " and "Super Bass", which are switchable via an internal slider. The Super Lead mode has an extended gain range that goes from the classic Plexi all the way to modified JCM800 levels. It was voiced specifically for humbucker guitars. The Super Bass gives you the tone and gain structure of a Marshall Super Bass (which is very similar to a JTM45 or JTM50/100), with a response similar to what old tube amps can offer. It was voiced for fuzz pedals.
- 2 modes: Super Lead and Super Bass
- Internal switch for changing modes
- 3-band EQ
- Internal presence trimmer
- Wider gain range
- True bypass
- Battery operation or 9V - 18V DC
More info on www.catalinbread.com/DLS.
Viewers of this article also read...
- LTD introduces the AJ-1 Andy James guitar British guitar player Andy James signs a new LTD AJ-1 guitar, an all black model equipped with two EMG humbuckers.
- TC Electronic celebrates Metallica Month It's Metallica Month at TC Electronic and the brand celebrates it with a special offer on the G-Major 2 guitar multi-effects.
- Guitars made by 3D Printing 3D printing is getting very popular and can now produce a variety of objects, such as guitars. Should Fender and Gibson start to worry?