Jack Deville Electronics Deuce Coupe
Jack Deville Electronics has announced the release of the Deuce Coupe overdrive pedal.
The company says the Deuce Coupe is open, dynamic, and touch responsive due to the high headroom offered by 18 volt operation, even though it operates on a standard 9VDC power supply.
The pedal is also designed to allow the player to control the drive tone with just the guitar's volume control. You can also double tap the footswitch to engage an Ultra Boost for up to an additional +16dB clean boost.
- Analog overdrive and boost
- Circuit operating at 18V internally via 9VDC power
- Clean boost, dynamic and responsive crunch and overdrive tones, and up to +56dB gain
- Click-Less True-Bypass Switching with Ultra-Boost
For more information: Jack Deville Electronics
Viewers of this article also read...
- Milbert GAGA-90 Milbert Amplifiers has announced they are now shipping production models of the GAGA-90 tube guitar amp.
- Boss FB-2 Feedbacker/Booster The new Boss FB-2 Feedbacker/Booster, the latest addition to its lineup of compact pedals, is now shipping.
- [NAMM] Dunlop Joe Bonamassa Signature Cry Baby Dunlop has announced the Joe Bonamassa Signature Cry Baby, specially engineered to fit in perfectly with Joe’s system.