[NAMM] VFE Pedals Blues King v3
VFE Pedals opened the reservation for the third edition of its Blues King overdrive pedal for guitar that will be introduced at NAMM 2015.
The Blues King v3 is designed for guitar player who want to shape low-to-mid gain tones and fine tune the character and compression of the overdrive circuit.
- Variable HCC circuit to fine tune harmonics, compression and clipping
- Tone, Drive, Level, Lows, Hard and Soft knobs
- WIMA capacitors
- TrueSoft Bypass that combines relay and FET switch for a smooth operation
- The footswitch can also be used for momentary operations
The Blues King v3 stompbox is available for pre-order for $149, it will start shipping in February. VFE Pedals also offers customization options starting from $189. Visit vfepedals.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Zakk Wylde launches his brand Zakk Wylde will be attending NAMM on Thursday to introduce his brand new Wylde Audio brand of guitars and amplifiers.
- [NAMM] AmpTweaker FatMetal distortion pedal AmpTweaker will introduce an evolution of its TightMetal distortion pedal for guitar, the FatMetal.
- [NAMM] PRS P245 short-scale guitar NAMM visitors will find on Paul Reed Smith’s booth the new P245 short-scale electric guitar.