[NAMM] Behringer Eurolive F1320D
Behringer's Eurolive F1320D is an active 300-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system with 12" woofer, 1" compression driver and feedback filter.
- 300-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Class-D amplifier technology
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for system control and speaker protection
- Integrated sound processor for system control and speaker protection
- Low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 3-band EQ
- 12'' long-excursion driver
- 1'' HF driver
- Proprietary horn design
- Internal switch-mode power supply
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
Check out www.behringer.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Crest Pro-LITE 2.0 & Pro-LITE 2.0 DSP Crest Audio debuts the Pro-LITE Series power amplifiers with the Pro-LITE 2.0 and Pro-LITE 2.0 DSP, featuring a lightweight design with stable performance into 2-ohm loads.
- New Architectural Acoustics Digitool Models Architectural Acoustics by Peavey debuts three new models of the venerable Peavey Architectural Acoustics Digitool multiprocessor series.
- [NAMM] New Behringer Power Amps Behringer's iNuke NU6000DSP is a 6000-Watt Power Amplifier with DSP Control and USB Interface.