Behringer's Eurolive F1320D is an active 300-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system with 12" woofer, 1" compression driver and feedback filter.
- 300-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Class-D amplifier technology
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for system control and speaker protection
- Integrated sound processor for system control and speaker protection
- Low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 3-band EQ
- 12'' long-excursion driver
- 1'' HF driver
- Proprietary horn design
- Internal switch-mode power supply
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
Check out www.behringer.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.