[NAMM] Behringer Eurolive F1320D
Behringer's Eurolive F1320D is an active 300-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system with 12" woofer, 1" compression driver and feedback filter.
- 300-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Class-D amplifier technology
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for system control and speaker protection
- Integrated sound processor for system control and speaker protection
- Low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 3-band EQ
- 12'' long-excursion driver
- 1'' HF driver
- Proprietary horn design
- Internal switch-mode power supply
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
Check out www.behringer.com for more details.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.