RCF NX 10-SMA & NX 12-SMA
The NX 10-SMA is equipped with new 400 W digital amplifier and a 10 " coaxial neodymium transducer.
The NX 10-SMA can be also used as a portable PA system, thanks to the powder coated steel pole mount installed on the side.
In order to control the response of the speaker in such different applications, RCF has incorporated two special Equalization Modes:
Cabinet is made in Baltic Birch plywood, finished with a resistant paint for an use on the road.
An ergonomic side handle, integrated with the input panel, is provided for transport of the speaker.
- 400 Watt digital bi-amplification
- 127 dB max spl
- Wide dispersion 80 x 80 constant directivity horn
- 10” High power neodymium woofer, 2.5” voice coil
- 1” Mylar dome, neodymium high frequency driver
- DSP processing, boost eq, soft limiter and protection
- Xlr/jack input, xlr signal output
Viewers of this article also read...
- Alcons Audio Architect Colour Option Alcons Audio’s Architect Colour Option (ACO) is designed to have Alcons' models to be ordered in 180 different RAL colours, the standard European architectural colour matching system.
- Renkus-Heinz IC Squared Renkus-Heinz, creators of the Iconyx line of steerable array technology, has announced the IC2 (IC Squared), described as the first ever crossover array.
- Renkus-Heinz Iconyx IC Live Models Renkus-Heinz expands the IC Live with the introduction of Iconyx ICL-LM-R low-mid frequency module and IC212S-R subwoofer.