RCF is Shipping the NX 15-SMA
A large format model added to the NX active stage monitor series.
- In order to control the response of the speakers in such different applications, RCF has incorporated two special Equalization Modes:- Floor, for stage monitoring;
- Free Field, for the use of the speakers as a stand-alone PA system.
Cabinet is made in Baltic Birch plywood. An ergonomic side handle, integrated with the input panel, is provided for an easier transport.
- 700 Watt digital bi-amplification
- 130 dB max spl
- 60° x 60° constant directivity horn
- 15” neodymium woofer, 2.5” voice coil
- 1.7" Kapton dome, 1" exit, neodymium high frequency driver
- Combo xlr/jack input, xlr signal output
For further information see: RCf NX 15-SMA
Viewers of this article also read...
- Lab.gruppen Stops Production of Power Amps Models The models FP 2200, FP 2600 and FP 13000 are no longer produced by Lab.gruppen.
- QSC GX7 QSC Audio Products has announced the GX7 as the newest model in its GX Series of power amplifiers.
- PC Projector for XL2 Analyzer NTi Audio releases the PC Projector software for the handheld XL2 Audio and Acoustic Analyzer.