E-MU® Systems has announced the release of the new PIPEline wireless stereo audio transmitter/receiver system.
PIPEline can be used as a wireless transceiver for a guitar or keyboard, or as the basis of a wireless In-Ear monitoring system for a band.
- Mobile wireless, transmit or receive – Each PIPEline can be conﬁgured as a transmitter or receiver
- Audiophile quality sound with 48 kHz sample rate and 96dB signal-to-noise ratio of uncompressed audio
- PIPEline offers low latency so essential for live music applications. (6.6 ms in dedicated pairing mode /10ms in broadcast mode)
- 15 Meter (49 feet) Range
- The rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours in receive mode and 5 hours in transmit mode
- Analog/Digital inputs or outputs – The audio Flex-Jacks can be conﬁgured as inputs or outputs and they can also be setup to send or receive analog or digital S/PDIF
- Broadcast mode allows one transmitter and multiple receivers – In this mode, one transmitter can broadcast to multiple receivers
- PIPEline can be used as an “In-Ear” monitor system for your band, or broadcast to a class of students using headphones
- Power adapter/charger, cables and skin included
PIPEline will ship in the Spring of 2009. Price to be announced.
For more information, visit their web site at www.emu.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.