[NAMM] Posse Personal On Stage Sound Environment
Posse Audio launches a new system for musicians, recording artists and music venues, eliminating the need for a monitor mix sound technician.
It also allows for customization of ear monitors on stage or in the studio. The POSSE system (Personal On Stage Sound Environment) interfaces with wireless earphone and instrument systems and comes with an acoustic gooseneck mic for the unelectrified.
You can also use a built-in phantom power supply, record all your performances, play music during the break, and tune with a line-of-sight tuner—all in this travel-size system. POSSE can be used for private practicing at home, too, allowing you to monitor yourself and play using recorded music or any outside musical source.
• Suited for stage, studio, or personal practice
• Control stage mix or studio feed
• Designed to reduce sound check time
• Designed to have consistent sound every venue, every time
• No more feedback from floor monitors
• Zero Latency with a digital system
• Hear the audience with built-in stereo mics
• Mic acoustic instruments with included condenser microphone
• Built-in, line-of-sight chromatic tuner (powered by N-Tune)
• Stereo instrument inputs
• Belt box
• Peak limiter designed to protect your hearing
• Built-in direct box
• Phantom power for condenser mics
• Play your own break music with MP3 player
• Record your performances
• Runs on AC adapter or battery power (9-volt battery not included)
• Comes with all cables
POSSE comes with what you need to set up your own personal monitor mix: Tote Bag, Floor Box, Mic Stand Box, Cables (6’ MIDI, 6’ HDMI, 3’ Guitar; replaceable if lost), Earbuds, Belt Box, Power Supply, External Condenser Microphone, and User Manual.
For more information, visit www.posseaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ion Audio Discover Karaoke Discover Karaoke is a karaoke system for Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and Android.
- LD Systems Wireless Series LD Systems systems' now include the 16-channel ECO series for entry-level users, the MEI ONE IEM system, and the WIN 42 system with 1680 channels.
- [NAMM] Electro-Voice ZXA1-Sub Electro-Voice launched the ZXA1-Sub at NAMM 2012 – the matching subwoofer for its best-selling ZXA1 compact self-powered loudspeaker.