Akai Professional MPD32
Akai Professional MPD32

PAD Controller from Akai Professional belonging to the MPD series.

Peter Calagan Peter Calagan
Publié le 04/22/10 à 10:08
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE USING LOGIC PRO 9 WITH RESPECT ME BECAUSE IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO ASSIGN BUTTONS AND SLIDERS. THEY ARE THEREFORE USED NOTHING!!
VAS IS TO THE USA SUPER !!!!!!!

AND RESPONSIVENESS OF PADS REALLY IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WRITE A CHIERI ITS PERFORMANCE, THE NOTES ARE SO RANDOM REPPENT AND THIS IS SOME OF THE SETTINGS AND THRESHOLD VELOCITY ETC ... USED.

IT IS A PALE COPY OF MPC BUT SHOULD BE CONDEMNED AS A TYPE TO BE ON BOURIN DO NOT MISS A NOTE IF YOU MUST ALL AGAIN.

PRODUCT AND MORE THAN crappy MOYER SEEN THE PRICE. FOR MY HAND IN MY BACK FOR REFUND CREMIA. REPEAT THE NOTE MAY BE USED WHEN REGISTERING WITH GURU AND IMPOSSIBLE TO TESTS IN VACUUM

I urge GOING AT ROLAND

EDIT: here after some time back I'll let you know of my investment which followed the return of my mpd 32. Definitely something I have to buy the mpc 2500 SE then added a 80GB hard drive and it works gigas 7200tpm thunder!

To make a comparaision with pads of mpd AC has nothing to do and frankly if you want to create music go to the mpc. The mpd 32 is a toy in my opinion does not though not a professional music (I do not say that to me peter or whatever it is agreed) but c east felt that I had: nothing to the gameplay that is not the same quality of pads and just is the main AC! since everything and based on the pads.