Novation Launchpad
Novation Launchpad

PAD Controller from Novation belonging to the Launchpad series.

Stazma The Junglechrist Stazma The Junglechrist

«  Perfect when we know what we want to do. »

Publié le 11/16/10 à 07:34

Hello to you. I use the launchpad since June 2010.
I had numerous midi controller but none allow me to get to do what I wanted to live.

When I saw the advertisement of Dreaming launchpad because I thought it was exactly what I was looking for.
And indeed, for me this little creature filled his exemplary part of the contract, ie controller so infinite and extremely simple user session Live.

For the rest (volume, pan, send etc) it really sucks I agree, but I do not even see why its use based on the launchpad while to EUR 80/100 was a BCF2000 which is ca 100 times better.

In short this machine allows me to play my live as I always wanted to do and because I love it! Being able to use it as a monomial is really nice for that matter.

Finally: if you want to go live with Live this machine is perfect if I do not even know why you think was buying it.