MeldaProduction has announced the release of MFreeformEqualizer, a new FFT based linear-phase equalizer which can provide virtually any frequency response, the company promises.
- Freeform Equalizer with range up to –64dB..64dB editable using MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
- Easy-to-use user interface: You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn: you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Global Preset Management: using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate (recommended maximum is 384kHz). Very low harmonic distortion.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation.
Pricing & Availability
MFreeformEqualizer is available for Windows (32– and 64-bit) as a VST effect plug-in. It costs €30 but is currently available for the introductory price of €10.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.