Native Instruments Traktor Scratch/Pro/Duo Update
The 1.2.3 update for Traktor (Scratch) Pro/Duo/LE is now available for download via the usual channels.
New and improved features:
- Traktor Kontrol X1 integration
- Native zero-configuration support for Denon DN-HC4500
- New controller icon in header shows connected devices
- Improved Setup Wizard with phono/line switch for Audio 4 DJ/Audio 8 DJ
- Deck copy function in browser
- Additional controller mapping functions
- Enhanced pitch fader range control
- Effect reset issues fixed
- Auto Grid with existing BPM issues fixed
- Analysis triggered via "Detect BPM" on non-analyzed tracks fixed
- Locked grid deletion via MIDI fixed
- Value updates via negative encoder increments fixed
- Various other fixes
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.