Native Instruments Traktor Scratch/Pro/Duo Update
The 1.2.3 update for Traktor (Scratch) Pro/Duo/LE is now available for download via the usual channels.
New and improved features:
- Traktor Kontrol X1 integration
- Native zero-configuration support for Denon DN-HC4500
- New controller icon in header shows connected devices
- Improved Setup Wizard with phono/line switch for Audio 4 DJ/Audio 8 DJ
- Deck copy function in browser
- Additional controller mapping functions
- Enhanced pitch fader range control
- Effect reset issues fixed
- Auto Grid with existing BPM issues fixed
- Analysis triggered via "Detect BPM" on non-analyzed tracks fixed
- Locked grid deletion via MIDI fixed
- Value updates via negative encoder increments fixed
- Various other fixes
Viewers of this article also read...
- Stanton Magnetics M.207 Stanton recently announced the launch of the M.207 - the first of Stanton's new line of mixers.
- MASC Design Touchtable Music Player This device is a personal music player designed to incorporate interaction into the act of listening music.
- Xylio FutureDecks Pro v2 Xylio has released version 2.0 of its DJ mixing software FutureDecks Pro.