Radial Workhorse WR8 500 Series Rack
The new Workhorse WR8 500 Series rack is now shipping from Radial Engineering.
The eight-slot, standalone Workhorse WR8 is available and ready to go with an optional WM8 8 channel summing mixer. The Radial Workhorse WR8 is an 8-slot, 500 Series mixer that is ccompatible with all standard 500 Series modules. Individual XLR inputs and outputs are complemented by parallel 1/4-inch TRS connectors and Avid Pro Tools-compatible 25 pin D-Subs. These features are designed to enable any of the eight module slots to be integrated within the framework of DAW environments.
A special feed function also enables modules to be connected in series without having to hard patch using a cable. If you want to add the optional Workhorse 8 channel mixer section, you can check out the step-by-step mixer installation slide show available at Radial Engineering's Web site.
Workhorse WR8 Features:
- 8-Slot, 500 Series mixer
- Individual XLR inputs and outputs
- Parallel 1/4-inch TRS connectors
- Compatible with standard 500 series modules
- Pro Tools-compatible 25 pin D-Subs
- Feed function enables modules to be connected in series
- Optional Workhorse 8 channel mixer section available
Pricing & Availability:
Both the Workhorse WR-8 rack and the WM-8 mixer list for $799 and are now available through Radial Engineering vendors.
For more information, visit radialeng.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Palmer Grand Audition Palmer has announced that it will show the Grand Audition at this year's Musikmesse.
- A&H v1.8 iLive software Allen & Heath has released the latest version of its iLive firmware and Editor software, V1.8.
- Allen & Heath xDR-16 Expander Unit The xDR-16 has 16 analogue inputs and 8 analogue outputs connected via Allen & Heath’s Audio and Control over Ethernet (ACE) link fitted in Port B of an iLive MixRack, which can be positioned up to 120 metres away on CAT5 or further on a dedicated fibre optic system.