- 5 single loops.
- All loops are Internally connected. UNLESS You Need to patch in between loops, no extra cables are needed.
- Totally free-click.
- Control functions, C1-C3, Is To Be Used Where You Normally Would need a switch latch function.
- C1-C3 are Completely isolated to Avoid ground loops or Other interference.
- Does not add MR8 Any noise, or degrade your sound in Any Way.
- Superb where ever There Is a Need for looping, A / B in or out, or split audio mute functions.
- Status of Each loop / Switch Can Be controlled using MIDI program change or MIDI Control Change. Can Also Be MR8 Manually controlled.
- Activate the loops / switches You Need in Any Given preset, press STORE or send MIDI Control Change data via your MIDI Foot Controller - that's it!
- 1 unit - 19 "chassis. 9VAC
I use the MR8 for almost a year.
Once the connections are added, it is unstoppable, there is a difference in sound (jack + cable).
The MR8 accomplished the feat of the myth of "transparency" ... where the compromise flexibility / conservation signal is highest.
I euun rocktron Patchmate before, the difference is clear on this.