Digidesign Digi 001
Digidesign Digi 001

PCI/ISA + Rack Soundcard from Digidesign .

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
Has enough I/O's overall protools has done everything that I thought it would.

Price paid

$750 w/ mail in rebate

Very easy to use and set up protools buy a MAC and your straight and your ready produce in no time once you learn how to use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GETTING STARTED

Oh Yeah I can plug in enuff instruments and get going.Interface is very sturdy.Have not had to use customer support yet!!!!!

It is perfect for home recordings and the sound quality is great.

I love protools, I wouldn't use anything else to record, I would only upgrade to bigger Protools systems. I've went from Protools Free to Mbox and now I use Digi001 when I get more money I want Digi002

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: Unknown ( 4-, 2003)