- What characteristics have motivated your choice?
the good reputation of this map in terms of stability and the purchase of a friend just before me.
the number of entries and exits to me amply
- For what purpose?
Mao's home studio
- Which instruments or systems you use it?.
largely in cubase sx with vst
windows xp pro sp2
- The installation is done it without problems?
no problem installing
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
- The general configuration is easy?
requires a small adjustment to the patch mix, but everything is explained well enough to use the beast quickly
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
and yes its available in pdf tutorial
- The drivers are stable?
very stable no crashes
- Are they often updated?
I do not know but I saw a version of vista so I think they are updated
- What software do you use most often? cubase sx 3 plus various vst
- What you get lag?
between 10 and 14 ms but I am born not try to push and I just have a 2 ghz processor
- How many tracks do you manage to record / playback simultaneously? ...
I am born not recorded more than 2 tracks simultaneously at the moment but everything works niquel
read a good package but it also depends on the pc
- How long you use it?
I use it for 3 months
- What is so special that you love the most, the least?
+ = Stability
- = Missing a volume knob monitors (there are only for headphones)
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
a lexicon of a different level, a completely unstable tc Konnekt 8
- How do you value for money?
- With experience, you do again this election? ...
yes without hesitation