Hercules Studio ISIS
Hercules Studio ISIS

PCI/ISA + Rack Soundcard from Hercules .

Anonymous

«  The great adventure of computer music ... »

Published on 02/26/14 at 09:07
The dream she brought to all musicians finally going to do our album at home.

I know how many more there were versions of drivers that are traded on the web hoping to find the Holy Grail, an era ... I can successfully install, after several months of discussions .

I think I'm a piece of 8 tracks with, I keep preciously, it is a rare work.

GETTING STARTED

I became a computer engineer trying to install ...

If this card worked, AF, can be simply would not exist.

It is possible that it is trying to run a community of Internet users is found, giving birth to what would later become this wonderful site.

For that, with hindsight we could put him 10.