M-Audio Delta 66
M-Audio Delta 66

PCI/ISA + Rack Soundcard from M-Audio belonging to the Delta series.

Okpatrong Okpatrong
Published on 07/02/02 at 03:14
-The price! QUALITY !!!!!!!!!!!! Really for the quality!
Personal-use, to go further .....( like everyone else ....)
I-98 runs win, PIII 1GHz, 512 MB RAM, 110 GB of DD-
-The top for this card is to take the "OMNI IO" adapted for the delta 66/44- It's a high quality amp, I use monitor speakers in numrique or analog on the map (of Roland DS 50A), I use VST enormment instrumentals that work perfectly-

No-bp on the install under win 98, xp-
-Compatibility with EVERYTHING! (Except of course PRO TOOLS! And even if you use Logic Audio, y 'a way ....)
No-bp .........

GETTING STARTED

-Drivers, trs stable on any system (at least ...), pc win 98, win xp ....
-M-Audio always the first for updates to drivers-
"I mainly use the Delta 66 with Cubase VST 32 (also with cubase sx tst), Sound Forge, Wavelab, Acid ....
Under-98 win, I use it without any worries until the 10-12ms-below, it's hot ... In xp you can descend a little lower with .... obviously some risk of click-
-Up Submitted, it's pretty unlimited so long as there is not too much because this APRS dpend the number of runs, the cpu, effects ..... .

-This is a year I use this card and I am very satisfied, it is an excellent choice for lower cost of quality -
- What I prfre in fact this is the case "Omni" allows me to connect a microphone or a guitar with enough gain - By connecting various Vitantis all that could make a small mix console ....
I'm not a fan of the control panel, simple but good enough, blah-

-I test more maps from (I worked at Star's Computer Music in radius, but shhhhhhhut) is always better ... for more money! But the good in you your hardware!