- What technical specifications have motivated your choice? the very high standard of rm convertiseurs riaa preamp and high bills.
For what purpose? Register my vinyl in good quality and mix with my mixvibes software is vinyl or waives my logiciciel mixvibes the + no need to disconnect the card to be able to play real vinyl
What is your config (Map mother / CPU / Ram / Hard, ...)? macbook pro 2.4
The installation being done without problem? No problem
- Have you encountered the incompatibilits right?
- Is very easy Gnrale configuration is easy?
- The manual is clear and sufficient ... pdf English?
- Are the drivers stable? Yes
- Are they often put day yes it is rm?
- What software do you use most often mixvibes Ableton Live cubase?
- What you get lag ny there is none 1.5 ms
- How many tracks you record / play simultaneously ... the I c is it?
- How long have you use it? 2 weeks
- What is the particular feature you like best and least most of the quality of his very pro mobility .the book production with cigarette lighter plug and wire to connect directly to battery and c is a book with the metal suitcase? less? ba there are no tips - Have you tried many other models before acqurir? Serato U46MK2 of mixvibes- How do you report qualitprix? very very good if you are looking
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ... Yes of course?
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Anonymous 's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
I wanted this card to the RME converters, the phono input and the input / output RCA jack.
I connected my turntable to store them on my computer. The sound is just deadly! I have no perdition (in wav or aiff course) and my records are protected.
I also use it with Cubase for production.
Stable drivers? yes no crashes, no problem, the RME.
Software: SoundForge and cubase
I use it since October 2010, bought used with a PCI Express card and I'm really pleased. Before I recorded my vinyl in a buddy on a pro mbox I think (the model which has the phono input) and it made it worse! So I re-record all my vinyl ...