[NAMM] A wireless pedalboard by DiabloFX
DiabloFX launches the Sound Control 6 wireless effects pedal management system for guitar players.
Sound Control 6 can be placed anywhere on stage and it allows to control up to six effects pedals or effects loops. Select the pedals you want to be “on” for up to four different channels. With Sound Control 6, a pedal that is not in use will be physically bypassed, so the audio signal is not going through that pedal at all, which allows for minimal signal disruption.
- Plug in up to 6 effects pedals or loops into the Sound Control System
- Select what channel(s) you want the effect to be on (1-4)
- Place the wireless pedal on ground
- Stomp on the channel you want to activate
- Double-Click on any channel to bypass all effects
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Orange Custom Shop 50 Amplifier Orange Amplification will launch at NAMM 2013 the 50 watts all tube Custom Shop 50 guitar head amplifier.
- [NAMM] The 1st Schecter amp is a Hellraiser Schecter confirms that the launching its first amp line in 2013, with the first model named Hellraiser USA 100.
- Orange Launches the 2-channel OR100 Orange has announced that it will be using the Winter NAMM show as a platform to launch the all-new twin channel OR100