[NAMM] Orange Custom Shop 50 Amplifier
Orange Amplification will launch at NAMM 2013 the 50 watts all tube Custom Shop 50 guitar head amplifier.
The Custom Shop 50 can switch between 50 watts class A/B and 30 watts class A. The gain, bass, treble and master controls are accessible from the front panel and there’s an optional foot-switchable EQ Lift.
- 50W Class A/B, 30W Class A
- Channels – 1
- Valves – 2 x ECC83 / 12AX7, 2 x EL34
- Controls : Master, gain, 2-band EQ
- Speaker Output options -1 x 16 Ohm 2 x 16 Ohm or 1 x 8 Ohm
- Foot-switchable EQ-Lift
- Size – 27x55x24cm (10.63×21.65×9.45in)
- Weight – 18.55kg (40.9lb)
To take a look at the new Custom Shop 50 and the complete range of other Orange Amps and products visit the Orange Music Booth 4890 Hall C at NAMM at the end of the month and www.orangeamps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] The 1st Schecter amp is a Hellraiser Schecter confirms that the launching its first amp line in 2013, with the first model named Hellraiser USA 100.
- Orange Launches the 2-channel OR100 Orange has announced that it will be using the Winter NAMM show as a platform to launch the all-new twin channel OR100
- Detunized releases "Guitar" Live Pack "Guitar" is the latest Live library made by Detunized´s lead sound designer Stephan Marche.