[NAMM] Keith McMillen debuts the SoftStep 2
The second generation of the SoftStep programmable pedal will be officially introduced by Keith McMillen at NAMM 2014 on Thursday.
Keith McMillen listened to the users of the first generation and brought the following new features to the SoftStep 2:
- New cruciform shape for the pressure sensitive pads
- Brighter LED backlit pads
- State recall in Standalone Mode
- Memory and processing speed are now twice faster
- User tables
Keith McMillen also updated the firmware and the editor, both new versions are compatible with the first SoftStep. They bring a much faster loading time with 500MB less memory, advanced modes for Key Lockout, MSB and LSB pitch bend support and the ability to setup MSB and LSB for bank messages.
NAMM visitors will have the opportunity to discover this new version on Thursday, and the details are expected soon at www.keithmcmillen.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Auto-Tune Luthier Custom Installation Kits Guitar makers and DIY fans who wish to install an Antares Auto-Tune system can order Custom Installation Kits now.
- [NAMM] Carlsbro VAC15 Greenback Classic Carlsbro will introduce at NAMM 2014 a limited edition of its VAC 15 guitar combo equipped with a Celestion Greenback speaker.
- [NAMM] Three new Randall pedals unveiled Randall expands its pedal range with the MOR, Facepunch and RGOD to be premiered at NAMM 2014.