[NAMM] Rupert Neve launches the 551 EQ
Rupert Neve could not hold until NAMM and unveiled the new module he will introduce at the show. The 551 is his first 500-format EQ.
The 551 Inductor EQ is a 3-band equalizer in 500 format inspired by Rupert Neve’s vintage models. It features a discrete Class A circuit and custom-wound inductors and transformers.
- Low-band : ±15dB adjustable at 35Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz or 220Hz, Shelf or Peak-switchable
- Mid-band: ±15dB with 6 center frequencies (200Hz, 350Hz, 700Hz, 1.5kHz, 3kHz and 6kHz) with High Peak switch to raise the filter Q
- High-band: ±15dB, switchable at 8kHz and 16kHz, with Shelf or Peak filter types
- 12dB/octave high-pass filter with a fixed band at 80Hz
Discover the 551 EQ at rupertneve.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New MXL CR21 studio mic pair MXL will attend the NAMM Show 2014 where they will introduce several new products, including the CR21 condenser microphone pair.
- [NAMM] Genelec launches ultra compact monitors We could think that Genelec is getting into multimedia speakers, but the new 8010 are very “Pro” nearfield active monitors.
- Harrison launches the new 950mx analog console Harrison Consoles introduces a new analog mixing console in the 900 Series, the 950mx, a model that can host 24 modules.