Rupert Neve could not hold until NAMM and unveiled the new module he will introduce at the show. The 551 is his first 500-format EQ.
The 551 Inductor EQ is a 3-band equalizer in 500 format inspired by Rupert Neve’s vintage models. It features a discrete Class A circuit and custom-wound inductors and transformers.
- Low-band : ±15dB adjustable at 35Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz or 220Hz, Shelf or Peak-switchable
- Mid-band: ±15dB with 6 center frequencies (200Hz, 350Hz, 700Hz, 1.5kHz, 3kHz and 6kHz) with High Peak switch to raise the filter Q
- High-band: ±15dB, switchable at 8kHz and 16kHz, with Shelf or Peak filter types
- 12dB/octave high-pass filter with a fixed band at 80Hz
Discover the 551 EQ at rupertneve.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.