Plugin Alliance has announced the release of bx_rockrack, a guitar amp plug-in developed by Brainworx.
BX give you a modeled tube-amps. You can select your favorite speaker, choose your amp, tweak the gain and EQ settings, and go.
- 5 channels modeled to sound like the following amps: Clean Marshall JCM800, Lead Marshall JCM800, Clean ENGL 530, Lead ENGL 530, MesaBoogie Rectoverb
- Cabinets used: Marshall 1960 TV, MesaBoogie 4×12, Orange 2×12, Diezel 4×12.
- Original recording chains from The Mix Room (Ben Grosse) and Brainworx Studio (Dirk Ulrich).
- Microphones: Vintage Neumann CMV-563, Royer 121, Shure SM57.
- Consoles: NEVE VXS72 (Brainworx Studio), plus TAB V76 mic preamp, SSL 9000K (The Mix Room LA) with Vintage Neve 1073 preamps & EQs.
Pricing & Availability:
The bx_rockrack for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $199 USD until July 30, 2012 (regular $249 USD)
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.